By checking your company for nonconformities, inaccuracies, irregularities, inconsistencies, gaps or weaknesses in controls, and other risk factors, GPE helps you put your business into order, reduce your losses and consolidate your growth on the long run, as well as identify possible development opportunities. We also ensure your compliance with local laws, professional standards, internal policies and procedures to create and reinforce your company's culture of accountability, transparency, and responsible governance.
Our focus will be centered on the four following areas:
• Governance: succession planning, structure (organigram), job descriptions, committees' roles, communication channels, workflow cycles, and authority matrix.
• Reporting: timelines (deadlines), transparency, disclosure, consistency, and standard policies.
• Internal Controls: policies and procedures, budgets, internal reviews and audits, strategic planning, and templates and forms.
• Compliance: donor terms and conditions, tax declarations, NSSF contribution, and other relevant subjects.
GPE's six-step approach will guarantee you solid and reliable results knowing that we will work hand-in-hand with you, every step of the way.
The steps are:
1. Familiarizing with current practices and processes.
2. Identifying and evaluating key risk factors, who can be harmed and how.
3. Issuing a report of findings that classifies the identified risks and recommends effective corrective measures such as conducting audits, risk assessments, gap analysis, introducing controls, or developing policies and procedures.
4. Putting into effect the risk management plan.
5. Monitoring and reviewing the plan's implementation to determine if the measures taken are sufficient.